Advisory and Program search result
TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 27-04
Negotiating Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Title 1B Performance Goals for Program Years (PY) 2005 and 2006
To inform states of the guidelines for negotiating PY 2005 and PY 2006 WIA title 1B performance and customer satisfaction goals. The negotiated performance goals for these two program years will be included in the WIA and Wagner-Peyser Act State Plans, which are due to ETA by May 31, 2005.
ALL STATE WORKFORCE AGENCIES
EMILY STOVER DeROCCO
April 14, 2005
Rescissions: TEGL 22-02
Contact: Questions concerning this issuance may be directed to the appropriate regional office.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout. Click on the link below to view, save, or print out the document.
View the Complete Document
Click on links below to view, save, or print Attachment(s).
1. Recommended Timeline for Negotiation Process
2. GPRA Performance Goals for the Department of Labor
3. National Distribution of Performance Outcomes, PY 2001-PY 2003
4. Economic and Demographic Variables
5. Time Periods for Reporting Performance in the WIA Annual Reports