TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 24-09
WIOA Operating Guidance : No
Fiscal Year 2010 Additional Funding Planning Instructions
The purpose of this guidance is to provide those SCSEP grantees that were awarded FY 2010 Additional Funds with further instructions and procedures for the funds that became available on January 29, 2010. The period of performance is from January 29, 2010 through June 30, 2011, even though the statute makes funding available through December 31, 2011.
SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM (SCSEP) GRANTEES THAT WERE AWARDED FISCAL YEAR 2010 ADDITIONAL FUNDING
April 28, 2010
Questions may be directed to the appropriate SCSEP FPO.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout.
Click on links below to view, save, or print Attachment(s).
- Attachment A: Content of Program Narrative
- Attachment B: Authorized Positions
- Attachment C: Geographic Areas to Be Served (Excel version)
- Attachment C: Geographic Areas to Be Served (Accessible version)
- Attachment D: SF 424-A with Detailed Budget Narrative (Excel version)
- Attachment D: SF 424-A with Detailed Budget Narrative (Accessible version)
- Attachment E: Programmatic Assurances
- Attachment F: Optional Special Requests
- Attachment G: SCSEP Federal Project Officers