TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 28-09
WIOA Operating Guidance : No
Program Year 2010 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) Grant Applicants
This guidance provides SCSEP grant applicants with application instructions, procedures, and allotments for Program Year (PY) 2010 funds, with a period of performance beginning July 1, 2010.
SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT
PROGRAM (SCSEP) GRANTEES
May 18, 2010
June 30, 2011
Rescissions: TEGL 28-08
Questions may be directed to the appropriate FPO.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout. Click on links below to view, save, or print Attachment(s).
- Attachment A: Funding Allocations and Authorized Positions
- Attachment B: Program Narrative Instructions
- Attachment C: Programmatic Assurances
- Attachment D: Optional Special Requests (Waivers)
- Attachment E: SF-424 Instructions
- Attachment F: SF-424
- Attachment G: SF-424A Instructions—Developing a Budget
- Attachment H: SF-424A with Budget Tool (Accessible version)
- Attachment H: SF-424A with Budget Tool (Excel version)
- Attachment I: List of Federal Project Officers (FPOs)