Advisory and Program search result
TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 04-12
WIOA Operating Guidance : No
Revised Forms for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Program for Implementation of the Veterans Opportunity to Work to Hire Heroes Act of 2011 (VOW Act) Provisions and Other Program Changes
To transmit revised WOTC forms and instructions, which were updated to reflect the amendments and new provisions in the VOW Act and other legislative changes to the WOTC program.
ALL STATE WORKFORCE AGENCIES
ALL STATE WORKFORCE LIAISONS
Questions regarding this guidance should be directed to the appropriate WOTC Regional Coordinator listed on the WOTC program Web site at: http://www.doleta.gov/wotc.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout. Click on links below to view, save, or print Attachment(s).
- ETA Form 9058 – Report 1, Certification Workload and Characteristic of Certified Individuals
- ETA Form 9061, Individual Characteristics Form
- ETA Form 9062, Conditional Certification
- ETA Form 9063, Employer Certification
- ETA Form 9065, Audit Summary Worksheet
- IRS Form 8850, Pre-Screening Notice and Certification Request for the Work Opportunity Credit