TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 27-12
WIOA Operating Guidance : No
Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Projected Allotments Based on Updated Data Factors and Application of Reductions Required by the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 (BBEDCA), as amended, for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth Activities Programs, Wagner Peyser Act Employment Service Program (ES), and Workforce Information Grants to States.
To assist states in their annual budget planning in the absence of a Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 full year appropriation, this Training and Employment Notice (TEN) provides states and outlying areas with advance notification of the potential impacts of applying current demographic and employment data on the allotment formulas for the WIA Adult, Dislocated Worker and Youth Activities Programs; ES; and the Workforce Information Grants to States. The attached planning projections also reflect the reductions to FY 2013 discretionary funds required by the BBEDCA, more commonly referred to as “sequestration.”
STATE WORKFORCE AGENCIES
STATE WORKFORCE LIAISONS
March 20, 2013
Questions regarding this TEN may be directed to the appropriate Regional Office.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout. Click on links below to view, save, or print Attachment(s).
- A - WIA and Wagner-Peyser Statutory Formulas for State Allotments
- B - WIA Dislocated Worker Hypothetical PY 2013 Allotments at 5 % Sequestration Level
- C - WIA Dislocated Worker Hypothetical PY 2013 Allotments at PY 2012 Funding Level
- D - WIA Dislocated Worker State Allotment Comparison- PY12 to PY13 Hypothetical Options
- E - WIA Adult Hypothetical PY 2013 State Allotments at 5 Percent Sequestration Level
- F - WIA Adult Activities Hypothetical PY 2013 Allotments at PY 2012 Funding Level
- G - WIA Adult State Allotment Comparison-PY12 to PY13 Hypothetical Options
- H - WIA Youth State Allotment Comparison- PY12 to PY13 Hypothetical Options
- I - Employment Service State Allotment Comparison-PY12 to PY13 Hypothetical Options
- J - Workforce Information Grant Comparison-PY12 to PY13 Hypothetical Options