TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 19-11
WIOA Operating Guidance : No
Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Adult, Dislocated Worker and Youth Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2012; Final PY 2012 Allotments for the Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Service Program Allotments; and Workforce Information Grants to States Allotments for PY 2012.
To provide states and outlying areas with WIA Title I Adult, Dislocated Worker and Youth Activities program allotments for PY 2012; final allotments for PY 2012 for the Wagner-Peyser Employment Service (ES) Program, as required by section 6(b)(5) of the Wagner-Peyser Act, as amended; and the Workforce Information Grants to States allotments for PY 2012.
ALL STATE WORKFORCE AGENCIES
ALL STATE WORKFORCE LIAISONS
March 16, 2012
March 16, 2012
Rescissions : None
Contact :Questions regarding these allotments may be directed to the appropriate Regional Office. Information on allotments and planning requirements may also be found on the ETA Web site at http://www.doleta.gov
Text :Click on the link below to view, save,or print out the document.
View the Complete Document
Accessible Version (PDF)
Attachments:To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout. Click on links below to view, save, or print Attachment(s).
1. Attachment A: WIA and Wagner-Peyser Statutory Formula Descriptions
2. Attachment B: WIA Youth Activities Allotments, PY 2012 vs PY 2011
3. Attachment C: WIA Adult Activities Allotments, PY 2012 vs PY 2011
4. Attachment D: WIA Adult Activities Allotments, July 1 and October 1 Funding
5. Attachment E: WIA Dislocated Worker Activities Allotments, PY 2012 vs PY 2011
6. Attachment F: WIA Dislocated Worker Activities Allotments, July 1 and October 1 Funding
7. Attachment G: Employment Service (Wagner-Peyser) Allotments, PY 2012 vs PY 2011
8. Attachment H: Workforce Information Grants Allotments, PY 2012 vs PY 2011
9. Attachment I: WIA Agreement
10. Attachment J: ES Agreement