TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 23-09
WIOA Operating Guidance : No
Negotiating Performance Goals for the Workforce Investment Act Title 1B Programs and Wagner-Peyser Act Funded Activities for Program Year 2010
To inform states of the guidelines for negotiating Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Title 1B performance and customer satisfaction goals and performance levels for the Wagner-Peyser Act funded activities for Program Year (PY) 2010. These performance goals, once they are agreed upon between the state and the Employment and Training Administration (ETA), will be incorporated into the State’s Strategic Plan for the WIA and Wagner-Peyser Act.
STATE WORKFORCE AGENCIES
STATE WORKFORCE ADMINISTRATORS
STATE WORKFORCE LIAISONS
April 27, 2010
Rescissions: TEGL 9-08
Questions concerning this guidance may be directed to the appropriate regional office.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout. Click on links below to view, save, or print Attachment(s).
- Attachment I: Recommended Timeline for the Negotiation Process
- Attachment II: Performance Goal Levels Established for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 Congressional Budget Justification and the Government Performance...
- Attachment III: National Distribution of WIA and Wagner-Peyser Performance Outcomes...
- Attachment IV: Average Six Months Earnings for WIA Adult and WIA Dislocated Worker Programs
- Attachment V: Estimates of Six Months Average Earnings by State Using BLS-QCEW Program Data
- Attachment VI: Multivariate Adjustment Factors (Economic and Demographic Variables)
- Attachment VII: Time Periods for Reporting Performance Information in the WIA Annual Report for PY 2009 to PY 2010