TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 26-11
WIOA Operating Guidance : No
Program Year 2012 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State and Territorial Grant Applicants
To provide SCSEP state and territorial grant applicants with application instructions, procedures, and allotments for Program Year (PY) 2012 funds, with a period of performance beginning July 1, 2012.
SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM STATE AND TERRITORIAL GRANTEES
April 30, 2012
June 30, 2013
Rescissions: TEGL 25-10
Questions may be directed to the applicant’s FPO.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout.
To preserve the formatting of this document, it has been converted to PDF (Portable Document Format) to retain its original layout. Click on links below to view, save, or print Attachment(s).
- Attachment A: Funding Allocations and Authorized Positions
- Attachment B: Program Narrative Instructions
- Attachment C: Programmatic Assurances
- Attachment D: Optional Special Requests
- Attachment E: SF-424 Instructions
- Attachment F: SF-424
- Attachment G: SF-424A
- Attachment H: List of Federal Project Officers (FPOs)
Related Change DocumentsTRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 26-11, Change 1