TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 14-08, Change 1
- To clarify the period of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (the Recovery Act) funding availability at the local level for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth programs;
- To address recapture and reallocation of unobligated local WIA Recovery Act funds;
- To change the funds transfer limit between Recovery Act Adult and Dislocated Worker programs from 20 to 30 percent;
- To encourage local areas to serve migrant and farmworker youth with Recovery Act youth formula funds; and
- To announce the location of frequently asked questions and answers on the Employment and Training Administration Web site.
STATE WORKFORCE AGENCIES
STATE WORKFORCE ADMINISTRATORS
STATE WORKFORCE LIAISONS
STATE AND LOCAL WORKFORCE BOARD CHAIRS AND DIRECTORS
STATE LABOR COMMISSIONERS
DOUGLAS F. SMALL
Deputy Assistant Secretary
April 15, 2009
Questions regarding this guidance should be directed to the appropriate ETA Regional Office.
Related Change DocumentsTRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER NO. 14-08